Sunday, March 31, 2013

In Print!


Matilda Magazine has just published its second issue and it's once again full of great name articles! As I have written before, Matilda is a publication dedicated to baby names. With this new issue, I am so honored to be included in the great company of those who have contributed to the magazine. In combining two of my loves - names and Jane Austen - I was able to write a really fun piece. I hope you will check it all out!

On another exciting note, my Facebook page is now 21 short of 200 followers! When I started the page in December 2009, it was a way for me to get out name information quickly and without writing a longer piece for my old blog. The numbers for my page have increased a lot since I started this blog in September 2012 and I love the additional comments to my postings. Thank you so much for your support!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dapatkan Pasaran Bola Terbaik di Situs Agen Resmi BOLAVITA !

    www.bolavita.site Agen Taruhan Bola Online yang sudah di percaya dan sudah berdiri sangat lama di dunia perrjudiian Indonesia !

    Aman dan Terpercaya !

    Hubungi Cs kami yang bertugas 24 jam Online :

    BBM: BOLAVITA
    WA: +6281377055002

    Atau bisa langsung download Aplikasi Resmi BOLAVITA :
    Aplikasi Playstore : Bolavita Sabung Ayam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on this blog! Please remember that we are respectful of other people's opinions.